Showing all 14 results
Why you will love our shirts:
Passform spezifisch für große Männer
- Designed for men over 1.90 metres
- Two fits: Modern Fit Long and Slim Fit Long
- Longer cut at the front and back
- Super-extra-long sleeves of 72 cm
- Collar sizes 39 to 46
High-quality fabrics and noble workmanship
- All shirts made from 100% European cotton
- Various high quality weaves and dense fabrics
- Tight stitch density, double stitched yoke, double stitched armhole, extra button above cuff
Timeless classic design
- Different collars (Kent, shark) partly with removable collar stays
- Patch or French button plackets
- Partially colour-coordinated second fabrics on the inside of the collar and cuff
- Variable combination cuff with two buttons or turn-up cuff
Sustainability and social responsibility
- Quality instead of quantity – “slow fashion
- Manufactured in Europe in compliance with strict environmental and labour standards
- All fabrics free of harmful substances according to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
- Support for social projects
RIESENHEMD Hamburg offers business shirts with extra long sleeves of at least 72cm and longer cut, classic in white and blue, as well as casual shirts with extra long sleeves and longer cut, with different colours, fabrics and designs, but which also make a very good impression in the office.
We produce in small runs – grab it quickly before our shirts sell out.
What our customers think:
“Thanks, the shirt is awesome! Will never buy anywhere else againFrank H. from Hamburg, Germany
Really great. Waiting for the new collection!”
“RIESENHEMD = my new favourite shirt.
Very beautiful fabrics, accurate workmanship. The length of the sleeves is perfect. I have been looking for this for a long time – here I have found it. The RIESENHEMD are my favourite. Always gladly again!”Tobias B. from Berlin, Germany
“The two shirts have just arrived. I unpacked them and tried them on right away.
The fabric feels really good, the sleeve length fits. I am very satisfied!
I’ll be happy to buy from you again!”Ägidius J. from Zell unter Aichelberg, Germany